This recently renovated home is situated in the quiet back streets of Tweed Heads yet is only 2km to the beautiful Kirra Beach.
This family size home has a neatly tiled living, kitchen and dining area with air conditioning. The kitchen has plenty of storage, dishwasher and convenient breakfast bar.
The bedrooms are carpeted, have fans and building robes that lead to the immaculately renovated bathroom with bath.
Sitting on a large 692m2 block this home offers a huge fully fenced back yard, ideal for a substantial veggie patch, kids playground, entertaining a large family and pets!
At the very back of the property the owner has built a sound proof room – be it for music practice, guest room, teenage or adults retreat, office, storage. In addition there is an extra bathroom that has external access off the laundry to accommodate this space
– Single lock up garage
– 5 minutes drive to the heart of Coolangatta
– 5 minutes drive to the Gold Coast Airport
– 2km from cafes, restaurants, surf clubs through Kirra
– Large undercover entertainment area
– Set back from the street
– Plenty of off street parking
– Direct rear access to park additional cars/caravans/motorbikes
– Currently leased for $480/week
Council Rates: $1904.50 per year
Carpeted, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport