An unprecedented parcel of land, spanning 1.431 hectares in one of the Gold Coast’s most popular beachside suburbs.
This Medium Density site is located in the booming beachside suburb of Tugun, adjacent to John Flynn Hospital and access to Gold Coast International Airport and Southern Cross University.
– Undeveloped land of 14,315 sqm
– Medium Density Site – One dwelling per 250sqm (Refer to GCCC Town
Planning / Medium Density Zone Code)
– Maximum Building Height 9 meters (Two Storeys)
– Quiet cul-de-sac street
– Elevated Ocean Views
– Strong demand for residential housing & investment options in the area
– 1.5km to Tugun Beach and Tugun SLSC
– Immediate access to Gold Coast Highway and M1
– 5km to Coolangatta CBD and popular Surf Breaks
Seldom does land of this calibre arise in the Southern Gold Coast, take advantage of this opportunity.
Water Rates: $1897.00 per year
Council Rates: $4019.56 per year