This meticulously crafted home sits pretty in an elevated position, perfect to catch those cooling breezes at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. You will be captivated by the splashes of colour from the Jacaranda trees and the picturesque vista while you relax on the front veranda.
The owners designed this home with purpose and the utmost integrity, there is something for every member of the family. Enjoy a large double garage with extra storage and work bench, with room to accommodate two large 4WD vehicles. Plus you have a bonus carport with high set roof, great for the boat or caravan! A cook’s kitchen with generous walk in pantry, appliance cupboard and those exquisite finishing touches of black butt timber bench tops.
Bedrooms are all a generous size and come complete with built in robes and ceiling fans. Downstairs you have a fully self contained accomodation, offering potential for dual living or home office or you may wish to use it as a parents retreat, the choice is yours!
· Treated timber frames & trusses
· Heavy insulation in walls ceiling & roof
· Sound proofing between house & downstairs
· Sound proofing between bedrooms
· New LED lights & ceiling fans
· New dishwasher & range-hood
· Near new wool carpet in bedrooms
· Large salt water pool with water feature & spa jets
· 3kw solar system
· 3 rainwater tanks
· 3 reverse cycle air conditioning units
· Abundance of storage
· Access to walking track & tennis courts
It is a must inspect to appreciate the landscaped gardens, impressive well designed vegie patch, alfresco entertaining area & much loved saltwater pool. There is so much to this generous family dwelling & it is now ready for someone to come and call it ‘home’!
** Open Home Times run on NSW time **
Council Rates: $2572.82 per year
Area Views, Carpeted, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Kitchenette