Sophie Carter Exclusive Properties is proud to present for sale by ‘Expressions of Interest’ 3 Ivory Crescent Tweed Heads.
A boutique development opportunity right in the heart of a seaside holiday destination and respectively in close proximity to the NSW & QLD border.
Landbank or redevelop on this unique 607 square metre site that boasts a large 16.8m frontage and has a 22m, 6 story height limit. Benefiting from an abundance of amenities within just a short walk to Jack Evans Boat Harbour, Tweed Mall Shopping Centre, Tweed Hospital & Specialised Clinics, Twin Towns Services Club, St Joseph’s Primary School – this is a lifestyle awaiting development.
– Total land – 607m2 approx*
– Boutique development of 8x 2-bed units STCA
– Proposed zoning – R3 Medium Density Residential
– Proposed frontage 16.8m
– Proposed height – 22m
– Proposed FSR –1.8:1 Code S
– Potential GFA – 1092.6m2 approx*
– Current income $21,300 PA approx*
AROUND THE AREA
– 150m to Tweed River
– 150m to Tweed Mall Shopping Centre
– 200m to The Tweed Hospital
– 500m to St Joesph’s Primary School
– 1km to Beaches
– 1.2km to Coolangatta –
– 2.6km to the M1 Motorway
– 3.7 km to Gold Coast Domestic and International Airport
Water Rates: $568.68 per year
Council Rates: $3924.10 per quarter
Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Disabled Access