Soaring high above the iconic Currumbin to Coolangatta coastal walk, this modern architecturally designed full floor beachside apartment acquires the 3rd level in this boutique building of only 7.
Graced with a host of prestigious features and a magnificent master suite, it basks in a sun-soaked northerly aspect with uninterrupted ocean and city skyline views while the 2nd & 3rd bedroom take in the sunsets with the hinterland aspect.
Acces is made easy via the beachside security gate or alternatively enter the lift from the secure basement parking as it opens right up on your own private doorstep. With a common but still private pool area on the 1st level that boasts under covered entertainment & bbq facilities, this apartment makes for the perfect permanent ‘live in’ or holiday ‘lock and leave’.
– One apartment per floor in the Boutique building of only 7
– Direct lift access to your apartment door, or simply leave the apartment door open as the elevator is key locked per floor
– Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances & stone benchtops
– Three spacious bedrooms
– Master with double ensuite, spa and walk through his & her robe
– Two bathrooms with a separate powder room
– Separate laundry with a private drying balcony
– Ducted / zoned Airconditioning
– Freshly painted internally
– New Carpet throughout
– Adjoining balconies off living areas and master bedroom;
– Two separate secure car spaces, not tandem
– Secure, luxury boutique building with private common pool
The boutique building has also been immaculately maintained and has had recent attention to :
– The exterior painting of the building
– New elevator components installed
– Upgraded visual intercom systems
– New garbage chutes on each floor
– The Bali hut around the pool and BBQ entertaining area has been re-thatched
With all the necessary maintenance objectives being completed The Body Corporate is said to be substantially lowering the levies at the next forthcoming EGM.
Talk about location with patrolled white sandy beaches right at your doorstep while this boutique apartment block is also positioned only 45 Minutes north to Surfers Paradise and 45 Minutes south to Byron Bay. Or If you prefer to walk places it’s a short 5-minute walk to the Gold Coast International Airport and an easy 10-minute walk to the Southern Cross University or Cafe precinct at North Kirra.
Water Rates: $1164.48 per year
Council Rates: $2801.44 per year
Body Corporate: $14142.80 per year
Beach Front, Car Parking – Basement, City Views, Close to Schools, Close to Shops