Beset by stunning 360-degree water views is this renovated three-bedroom penthouse set atop Rainbow Bay in a boutique building of just five, one-per-floor apartments.
Glass expanses frame a breathtaking 360-degree vista encompassing the ocean, southern surf beaches, Tweed River, Jack Evans Boat Harbour, Gold Coast skyline, Mt Warning and Gold Coast Hinterland. Renovated interiors draw inspiration from the ocean side location to impress with timber-style flooring, VJ paneled doors, white walls & a contemporary floor plan that opens seamlessly to extensive balconies.
The spacious & sun-infused open lifestyle area is serviced by a custom euro-kitchen equipped with Caesarstone benchtops & breakfast bar, soft-close cabinetry, glass splashbacks, and stainless-steel Smeg appliances.
Luxe wool carpet is underfoot in all three bedrooms including the multi-purpose third bedroom & generous master bedroom with balcony access, wall of mirrored built-in wardrobes, & fully tiled modern ensuite. Building facilities include a ground-level pool, new sun lounging deck & bathroom facilities as well a vast rooftop entertaining terrace with a covered dining area & kitchenette.
Rising from the apex of Hill Street, this stylish & spacious penthouse’s breathtaking views of sunsets, sunrises, summer storms and fireworks can never be built out. It is in the heart of Rainbow Bay, a relaxed precinct renowned for its iconic surf breaks, holiday resorts & million dollar homes.
– Equivalent to 16th level beachfront
– Newly renovated & spacious 168m2
– Check every famous Coolangatta Surf Break without leaving home
– 360-degree vista includes river, ocean, boat harbour & hinterland
– Open-plan living, dining & custom kitchen with Smeg appliances
– Rooftop entertaining terrace with covered area & kitchenette
– Ground-level pool & sun lounging deck with ocean views
– Secure parking space for SUV plus trailer, jetski or extra storage racking
– Lockable storeroom
– Body Corp $134* per week, Council Fees $2200* pa
– Can be sold with or without furniture package
This contemporary, boutique penthouse is within walking distance to Snapper Rocks, Rainbow Bay, Point Danger, Duranbah Beach and Froggy Beach. The oceanway walking track connects to landmark destinations including the Tweed Heads Coolangatta Surf Club. The Gold Coast Airport is just 7 minutes by car and Surfers Paradise is half an hour away.
Water Rates: $2200.00 per year
Body Corporate: $6968.00 per year
Area Views, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Lift Installed, Ocean Views