This deceivingly spacious & private home invites you to enjoy single level living over 315 sqm. With multiple entertaining areas, a decadent salt water pool and undercover deck, this home is the ideal entertainer with a fully fenced/ private backyard.
Recently renovated, landscaped and painted within the last 5 years, this family home is in immaculate condition & in an enviable location only moments to Tugun’s beach front. A stand out feature is the spacious master suite with a huge bay window and modern ensuite that is separate to the rest of the home. The design of the home allows an abundance of space for all the family, including a rumpus and two bedrooms that opens on to the entertaining deck and pool.
– Ducted Air conditioning
– Ceiling fans throughout
– New Portico Entry and Driveway
– Solar Hot Water
– Alarm system
– Crimsafe and secure window fittings
– Built – In robes in all bedrooms
– Low maintenance garden and landscaping
– Abundance of storage
– 11mx5m Salt Water pool with Shade Sail
– Zip Tap Feature
– Freshly Painted
– Less than 5 minutes to the M1
– 5 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
– 5 minutes to local beaches
– Close to Local Schools and Shops
A quality home that inspires sun soaked family fun, in such an excellent location this property sure does feel like home.
Water Rates: $1701.60 per year
Council Rates: $1586.90 per year
Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Pool