This substantial family residence with a desired northern aspect, is situated in the ever popular Flame Tree Park Estate. Perfectly positioned at the end of a cul de sac in a tightly held enclave of only 8 homes in the street.
Just a short flat walk to Banora Central Shopping Centre and Twin Towns Juniors Club, with primary and secondary schools and a bus stop close by. The home features 4 bedrooms plus a designated study or potential 5th bedroom, two living areas, undercover outdoor entertainment area and large yard with plenty of room for a pool. Plus the added bonus of side access for your caravan, boat or trailer.
– Separate family room
– Large air conditioned master with ensuite & walk in robe
– Solar electricity 3kw system
– Solar hot water system
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– New split system air conditioning in the living/dining
– Double auto garage with epoxy floors
– Large garden shed
– Only a ten minute drive to local beaches and Gold Coast airport
Water Rates: $116.00 per year
Council Rates: $2932.25 per year
Carpeted, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Disabled Access