When you enter this front, ground floor unit you will feel you are entering a space that resembles a little beach pad.
Only a short walk from the stunning Kirra Beach, the location couldn’t be more perfect for a weekender or permanent space to make your home.
The unit has been partly renovated * freshly painted with a very functional, modern kitchen with dishwasher & tastefully tiled bathroom with bath and plenty of storage.
At the rear of the building, you will find you a single undercover car space and communal laundry. The unit has however had all the necessary plumbing internally fitted for a front load washer too if you prefer.
– Low outgoings
– Freshly painted
– Beautiful original timber floorboards throughout
– large fridge space
– two entrances, through the lounge or kitchen
– communal external shower
– rear side driveway access, therefore, no traffic passing your front door
– built-in seating area out the front
– Only moments walk to the Kirra strip of cafes, bars, restaurants, news agency
– 2km from the Gold Coast Airport
If you are looking to invest, in today’s current rental market we would expect a rental return north of $390/wk. Alternatively, we would anticipate a strong holiday rental return which would also allow for you to use the quirky unit yourselves when the time was right.
This unit is bursting with character and is positioned a short stroll to one of Australia’s most iconic beaches. We don’t anticipate this little gem will last long.
Water Rates: $1340.52 per year
Council Rates: $1945.62 per year
Body Corporate: $2162.50 per year